Thursday, May 28, 2009

25 Things I love

25 Things I Love

1. My Lord (even when I am running scared)

2. My sweet, amazing hubby

3. Making it to the gym

4. Accomplishing a to do list

5. Amazing pictures

6. My family (well that is comprised of many more then one slot haha)

7. My friends (dito above)

8. Going out on a date with my hubby

9. Hugs

10. kisses

11. Being organized

12. Any stress free moment

13. Getting a good grade

14. Pizza

15. Being happy

16. being organized and clean.

17. Letting go of things I can't control

18. laughing

19. smiling

20. Cooking a good mean

21. getting dessert (preferably, anything chocolete)

22. being in love.

23. Holding hands

24. Fresh fruit and veggies

25. wintertime

melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.