Sunday, May 17, 2009

May 17th, 2009

Photobucket

FOR TODAY May 17, 2009

Outside my window...I see rain!!

I am thinking...about...homework

I am thankful for....My hubby

From the kitchen...There is nothing going on lol

I am wearing...PJs

I am creating...a powerpoint for school

I am going...to finish these two subjects tonight and scan chapters!

I am reading...Blogs, blogs, and more blogs when I should be doing homework!

I am hoping...to finish what I have to finish
I am hearing...Tony cooking

Around the house...is a bunch of wedding presents lol

One of my favorite things...checking of my to do list which I am not accomplishing at this moment! lol

A few plans for the rest of the week: school and work and homework....T's b-day....maybe getting some sleep!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
They loved helping the princess )
The Flower girls helping "the princess" as they called me :)

melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.