Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Roller Coaster

I am sure many have felt this way, your emotions are going up and down as if you are on a roller coaster. I am feeling that way right now. I am up and down. At times I am extremely happy or flirty and then a few hours later I feel like I want to cry. I don't always feel this way, just when I am working on something that stresses me out. I am in school and right now I am doubting the degree I am working on because I am not really sure if it is my passion. I am working on an education degree, but I couldn't tell you why I want to be a teacher or if I really even want to be a teacher. I love working with kids, that is my only reasoning behind it. Making a teaching career...I don't know...too much too it for too little pay. I thought I was the type of person that had a passion to help students and that the money doesn't matter, but lately its not been that way. Money is too tight right now and I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel, school is doing nothing but stressing me out, and all I want to do is cry when I sit down to do homework. I am not sure I can do it, I am not sure what I am passionate about. I am not sure if I can teach, my content knowledge is so shaky. I am forcing myself to finish for the sake of finishing but I am loosing interest in any of it. I need to find what I am good at and what I am passionate about and pursue that.
melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.