Friday, June 19, 2009

With Father's day vastly approaching...

Facebook has this relative application and it prompted me to write why my father is so great so I wrote the following and I wanted to share.
It told me to tell everyone why my dad is so great....My dad is so great because no matter how little money we had and how much he had to work, he always provided for his family first. He always has and always will love his kids and grand kids unconditionally no matter how much they have/ will hurt him. And face it, I love being around and talking to my dad. I love him so much and the choices he makes on a daily basis scares me because I don't want to be without him, not yet, I am not ready. I love you daddy so much!














melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.