Friday, June 5, 2009

Sparkpeople most recent blog

I don't know if I will keep this up between the two websites. I am on a mission to feel better about myself and get back to a size that I am happy with. I mostly track this on sparkpeople because that is the theme of the site and it is good to keep a running log to keep yourself motivated.
So here is the one I posted today on sparkpeople.com
I had a great time at the sparkteam dinner. It was fun and uplifting for me, they made me feel so good about myself. I was complemented, I think I was even called the trophy for the team lol. The polk county team, at least those that I have meet are wonderful ladies and I wish them all the best. I have only made it to the gym once this week, had a rough day on and off yesturday, going today. I am determined! I need to go today and tomorrow to make my goal. I have a goal of three times a week...I may have to increase it because I usually make it one short of my goal on a weekly basis. Well I am heading to get a snack then gather my clothes (my husband and I can drop off the laundry on the way to the gym and multitask ) :) and then head to the laundry mat and the gym. I am feeling much better about myself, and I am happy to report I have styled my hair for a week straight!! amazing...I hope I can keep it up...my haircut is cute, I just can't get lazy!!
melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.