Thursday, July 30, 2009

Spark People - July 30, 2009

Well I am super proud of myself today!!
I almost convinced myself not to go to the gym and put day 1 of week two off until tomorrow, but I didn't. I took a catnap, spent some time with the hubby and felt some energy so I told him "I am going to the Gym!!" lol pretty much just like that ha ha. He was like good baby I am proud of you :) see why I love him!!! Well I knew this would be a push because I am definitely not used to running more then a minute. (I have always been a sprinter) But I did it. I had to push myself a bit harder on the last two running intervals, but I did it!!!! can't wait till Day 2 of this week. And since Friday, I have only missed Saturday and yesterday in the gym....that is a high accomplishment to this three time a weeker :) I am so happy I went to the gym, definitely beats that margarita I was craving earlier!!! 30

Once I get used to making the gym a very important meeting for myself that I have just about every day I will tackle the diet portion head on, but I have already opted for healthier options like brown rice instead of white, eating lean meats and beans for protein a good portion of the time and also drinking more water, which I have always worked on since I started spark people. I am on my way to a better, healthier,sexier, and happier me. Thank you so much for all your support especially from Cyndi and Dawn...lately you two ladies have been my saving grace along with my hubby of course :)
melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.