Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 10, 2009

Photobucket
FOR TODAY January 10, 2009
Outside my window...I see darkness lol...its night time!
I am thinking...about...resolutions and life...
I am thankful for....the blessings the Lord has given me.
From the kitchen...I see a big dirty pile of dishes lol.
I am wearing...PJs ♥
I am creating...resolutions...habits (good ones of course)
I am going...to shower and go to bed...I am sleepy lol
I am reading...Live Your Life For Half The Price by Mary Hunt and The Life You Love by John Ortberg
I am hoping...to adapt life-long healthy habits....
I am hearing.. typing and the fridge running
Around the house...is a mess and we need to start packing.....we are moving to a new place soon :P.
One of my favorite things...is well my husband (wow this still has not sank in! lol)
A few plans for the rest of the week: PACKING!!!
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I pronounce you husband and wife!!!

Legally married!!! January 8, 2009!! Wedding day...May 2, 2009
*sigh* wow life goes fast :P *happiness* :)

melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Laura said...

Missy! I didnt know you got married!! Wow! Congratulations :)

mwilson86 said...

Thank You :)

nomore said...

hey, please don't be offended... but did you get married at the court house?

we did! and the backgrond in your photo reminds me of the courthouse where we got married.

smiles, Deanna

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.