Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5, 2009

Photobucket

FOR TODAY January 5, 2009

Outside my window...I can't see lol

I am thinking...about...the new year and my goals

I am thankful for....the blessings the Lord is giving me and for his guidence.

From the kitchen...I hear the fridge lol

I am wearing...clothes

I am creating...my list of resolutions: 1 rule according to spark daily "Adopt habits and routines that you are willing to carry out for the rest of your life!" (http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?post=one_simple_rule_could_lead_to_success)

I am going...to adapt little habits...taking the stairs instead of the escalator....walking hollingsworth at least once a week...taking stairs instead of escalators...parking a safe but further distance when going places......more to come I am sure :P

I am reading...Live Your Life For Half The Price by Mary Hunt and The Life You Love by John Orthberg I believe ...

I am hoping...to adapt healthy habits....

I am hearing.. me typing lol

Around the house...lots of stuff that we may be packing soon to move into free housing :P

One of my favorite things...is happiness...whatever that entails

A few plans for the rest of the week: DECLUTTERING and something big (I am not yet sure if I will reveal :P )

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
sexiness mmmm
My gorgeous hubby to be ♥ in California!!!

melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.