Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15, 2009

Photobucket
FOR TODAY January 15, 2009
Outside my window...I see blinds..lol
I am thinking...about my stuffy nose :(
I am thankful for....my family
From the kitchen...I see a bunch of junk b/c we just moved!!! lol
I am wearing..kakies and a long sleeve shirt
I am creating...this blog
I am going...to hang out with my hubby and our friends.
I am reading...Live Your Life For Half The Price by Mary Hunt
I am hoping...the TV...we actually have cable!!
Around the house...is a mess, we just moved into a new place.
One of my favorite things...my new place :P
A few plans for the rest of the week: working and school work
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

My Coley bug (she was pocahantas for thanksgiving lol) and my mommy :P
melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.