Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 8,2009

Photobucket

FOR TODAY January 8, 2009

Outside my window...I see the dirt road

I am thinking...about...tomorrow

I am thankful for....the blessings the Lord has given me.

From the kitchen...I see a big dirty pile of dishes lol.

I am wearing...my new usf t-shirt :P

I am creating...resolutions...

I am going...to watch this movie

I am reading...Live Your Life For Half The Price by Mary Hunt and The Life You Love by John Ortberg I believe ...

I am hoping...to adapt healthy habits....

I am hearing.. me chewing gum

Around the house...is a mess

One of my favorite things...is happiness...whatever that entails

A few plans for the rest of the week: DECLUTTERING and something big (I am not yet sure if I will reveal :P )

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Crouching tiger hidden Tony :P

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.