Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bucket list

I was tagged for this on facebook and I thought it was pretty cool...if anyone reads this blog lol....I think they should do this too....

Here is my Bucket list :P

The Bucket List. Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not, then send it to your friends (including me).


Things you have done during your lifetime:
( ) Gone on a blind date
(x) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
( ) Watched someone being born
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Been to Florida (I live there!!! lol)
( ) Been to Hawaii
(x) Been on a plane
(x) Been on a helicopter
(x) Been lost -
(x) Gone to Washington, DC -
(x) Swam in the ocean
(x) Cried yourself to sleep -
( ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(x) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only
( ) Been to the top of the St. Louis Arch
(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't.
(x) Made prank phone calls
( ) Been down Bourbon Street in New Orleans
(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose & elsewhere
(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone
(x) Blown bubbles
(x) Gone ice-skating
(x) Gone to the movies
( ) Been deep sea fishing
( ) Driven across the United States
( ) Been in a hot air balloon
( ) Been sky diving
( ) Gone snowmobiling
( ) Lived in more than one country
(x) Lay down outside at night and admired the stars while listening to the crickets
(x) Seen a falling star and made a wish
( ) Enjoyed the beauty of Old Faithful Geyser
() Seen the Statue of Liberty
( ) Gone to the top of Seattle Space Needle
() Been on a cruise
( ) Traveled by train
(x) Traveled by motorcycle
(x) Been horseback riding
( ) Ridden on a San Francisco CABLE CAR
( ) Been to Disneyland
(x) Been to Disney World
(x) Truly believe in the power of prayer
( ) Been in a rain forest
( )Seen whales in the ocean
( ) Been to Niagara Falls
( ) Ridden on an elephant
( ) Swam with dolphins
( ) Been to the Olympics
( ) Walked on the Great Wall of China
( ) Saw and heard a glacier calf
( ) Been spinnaker flying
(x) Been water-skiing
(x) Been snow-skiing
( ) Been to Westminster Abbey
( ) Been to the Louvre
( ) Swam in the Mediterranean
( ) Been to a Major League Baseball game
(x ) Been to a National Football League game
(x) Been Married
( ) Had Children
(x) Made a significant difference in someone's day
( ) Made a donor card
( ) Read the Bible front to back
( ) ran a long distance race
( ) ran naked with a group
( ) drank from a $1000+ bottle of wine
( ) killed a deer
( )traveled alone in a foreign country
( ) Been to Asia
( ) Been to South America
( ) Been to Europe
( ) Been to Africa
( ) Been to Australia
( ) Shot a fully automatic weapon
( ) Flown a plane
( ) Been to New York City

** Have fun!
melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

nomore said...

hi there! thanks for visiting my blog. I actually am not keeping up with the 1 Cor 7:5 challenge any longer... guess this ol' gal is sort of exteremly happy when it comes the marriage bed, lol! And I sort of learned to keep my sex life quiet in honor of my hubby, because I know how easy it is to get to talking about those kind of things with our girl-friends :O) I have been married for 11+ years now, most marriages sex life takes a dump by now.... but if you keep the Lord at the center of attention within a marriage then sex is no longer a 'chore' - it's a gift from God.

Anyway, I'm happy you stopped by! I hope to see you more often at my place... and btw... I live in Floida too! probably 20 mins from where you live (in Lakeland, right?) I believe that is what your profile said!

Much love in Jesus!
Deanna

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.