Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am going to challenge myself.

I have 5 classes, I work a part time job, I have a wedding in like three months. I am slacking at school, I like my job, and I have planned the wedding in my head but have yet to actually put anything into action. I wanted to loose ten pounds and I have probably gained 5! So here is my challenge. I am going to go to the gym tomorrow and the next day. Walk with a little more umph. I am going to continue to pack my lunch and I am going to limit our going out and eating fast food. Valentines day is probably going to be the exception to that rule, but my goal is to loose weight, save money all while completing school work and working. Here I go.


melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Laura said...

You can do it, Missy!! Good luck :)

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.