Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 2, 2009

Photobucket
FOR TODAY Februay 2, 2009
Outside my window...I see the street
I am thinking...about these salt and vinegar chips I am eating
I am thankful for....my husband :P
From the kitchen...I see my dining room :P
I am wearing..yoga pants and a knit top
I am creating...memories
I am going...enjoy the super bowl, well kind of lol
I am reading...Life Lessons with Max Lucido - the book of John
I am hoping...this marriage will be all I think it will be :)
Around the house...is a few friends.
One of my favorite things...Salt and Vinegar chips
A few plans for the rest of the week: school work and school...work later on this week
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Tony and his second hero Tony
melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.