Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 31, 2008

Photobucket

FOR TODAY December 27,2008

Outside my window...I can't see lol

I am thinking...about...trying to get healthier

I am thankful for....my life

From the kitchen...Tony is cooking lol

I am wearing...a sweater

I am creating...this blog

I am going...to some how enjoy bringing in this new year....

I am reading...Live Your Life For Half The Price by Mary Hunt

I am hoping...I get it a better mood (I do not know why I am feeling so eh!)

I am hearing...Tony cooking

Around the house...lots of stuff

One of my favorite things...is money

A few plans for the rest of the week: laundry

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

An oldie but a goodie :P


Photobucket





melissa Pictures, Images and Photoshotos"/>

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.