Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16, 2008


Photobucket





FOR TODAY December 16, 2000...
Outside my window...lights
I am thinking...that I need to get things done.
I am thankful for...being alive
From the kitchen..We need to get dishes done
I am wearing...clothes lol
I am creating..Christmas gifts... :P
I am going...to go to bed shortly
I am reading...for leisure...
I am hoping...my bills can be paid this month :(
I am hearing...the comp Tony is on...
Around the house...lights and more lights :P
One of my favorite things...is Christmas
The rest of the week....is going to be a little busy....
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Andy's party - christmas tree 095.JPG
my Christmas Tree ♥




melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.