Monday, December 8, 2008

December 8, 2008

Photobucket

FOR TODAY December 8, 2008...

Outside my window...I see the neighbor's house

I am thinking...that I do not understand as much as I thought I did....

I am thankful for...this semester ending soon!

From the kitchen...I am writing this blog...

I am wearing...atletic pants and a tank top

I am creating...new goals

I am going...take more "me" time to grow stronger physically, spiritually , and mentally...

I am reading...The Life You've always wanted by John Ortberg

I am hoping...my money strings will loosen :/

I am hearing...the videos that Tony is watching on the PC

Around the house...is many memories ♥

One of my favorite things...having fun

A few plans for the rest of the week: finals....

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Christmas '07 007.JPG
I love my dad :P









melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.