Friday, December 5, 2008

Simple woman journal - got the idea from Laura :P

Photobucket

FOR TODAY December 5, 2000...
Outside my window...my woody back yard :P
I am thinking...that I am really tired of being stuffy :(
I am thankful for...my life....bills being paid...wonderful fiance...and the best family and friends....my job
From the learning rooms...(school) I have tons of school work
From the kitchen..We got a free turkey today from work
I am wearing...my work uniform
I am creating...a new blog era in my life :P
I am going...to a good luck party tonight for one of Tony's friends that is going back to Iraq :(
I am reading...my Bible Study every day.
I am hoping...I feel better soon
I am hearing...Tony telling his stories :P
Around the house...are like 4 different guys visiting
One of my favorite things...my family :P
A few plans for the rest of the week: school work :/
Here is picture thought I am sharing...




I miss my family terribly :(

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.