Saturday, December 6, 2008

December 6, 2008

Photobucket

FOR TODAY December 6, 2008...

Outside my window...I see the neighbor's house

I am thinking...that I am recovering from being sick

I am thankful for...my wonderful fiance'

From the kitchen...I see my wonderful fiance'

I am wearing...An American Eagle Shirt and Sophies

I am creating...this blog

I am going...to get all this laundry and my study guide done by tomorrow night

I am reading...my children's literature study guide

I am hoping...Work is good tonight

I am hearing...the videos that Tony is watching on the PC

Around the house...is a lot of mess which we are trying to get into order.

One of my favorite things...spending time with my family

A few plans for the rest of the week: Procrastination elimination!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Photobucket
The view from my backyard :P

My addition:
Procrastination elimination for today....
Laundry
start study guide

missy Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.