Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 27, 2008

Photobucket

FOR TODAY December 27,2008

Outside my window...is the neighbors house

I am thinking...about marriage

I am thankful for...my fiance', family, and friends

From the kitchen...I want to try out my new gagets ...crock pot :P

I am wearing...Tony's T-shirt

I am creating...this blog

I am going...to work later on today

I am reading...Live Your Life For Half The Price by Mary Hunt

I am hoping...I can get my grade fixed :(

I am hearing...the fridge running

Around the house...is a mess from the trip

One of my favorite things...is the computer lol

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work....and seeing Tony's sister when she comes in.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Photobucket
I will be an Army wife soon :P and this is my soldier!








melissa Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

layout

Background

About Me

My photo
I am 23 and Married to the love of my life. I am an Army wife. I am going to school to become and Elementary Education teacher. I have a whole life of trials ahead of me but with God's love I will get through.